How to Order
- Products that is for release, and expected to be delivered 6-8 months after order
- In Stock
- Products that are ready to be delivered within 2-3 days upon order.
- Credit Card (3%)
- Paymongo Partners
- Installment through our partner merchant
- Select Billease (our partner merchant) for installment purposes, and you will be redirected to the billease page where you can submit your 1 valid ID for approval.
- No, we don’t offer a cash on delivery basis on Aniporium.ph due to our stocks being limited, thus once we sold it to a customer it would reflect live on our ecommerce platform.
- Cash on Delivery services would only be available through our different partners lazada and shopee
- You agree to our terms and conditions by using our services, creating an account, or making a purchase.
- Once the order is placed, stocks will automatically be reserved to the buyer hence, other customers won’t have the capability to buy out of stocks products.
- Yes, purchased items can be pick up at Avalon Oath Retail Business Inc office in Makati City from 0100 PM - 0500 PM with following notes:
- Priority Fees Apply for on the day pick up or non scheduled pick up.
- Scheduled Pick Up (date advised by customer representative)
- All of our products are authentic and shipped from Japan.
- Aniporium do not sell nor support fakes or class a products
- Subscribe to our newsletter and follow our social media platforms for announcement of our latest products and events
- No, as our products are all authentic and genuine items from japan, all products manufactured has been approved by JTA (Japan Toys Association) issuing each product a universal code (JAN) Japan Article Number
- Some products might be different in dimension due to manufacturer.
- Yes, we consider all of our products fragile for safety reasons.
- We are not a manufacturer, but a retailer.
- We currently don’t have our physical store yet due to economic reasons forced by the pandemic.
- Yes, but not all products are being sold in shopee and lazada but rather items that can be easily shipped only. For the whole product selection you may always visit our website.
- You can reach out to us for products you are looking for.
- Yes, you can reach out to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Yes, talk to your fellow otaku representatives and inquire about gift packages.
Terms & Conditions
By visiting Aniporium and placing an order, you indicate that you agree to and are bound by the terms of service outlined in the terms and conditions section below. These conditions apply to the whole website as well as any email or other kind of communication you may have with Aniporium.
Aniporium team will not be subject to liability for any direct, indirect, special, accidental, or coincidental damages incurred out of the use, or inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Aniporium team or an authorized representative has been advised of the potential of such damages. You are responsible for any costs associated with the servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data as a result of your use of this information.
Aniporium will not be held liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of the use of our resources. We retain the right to adjust rates and amend our resource usage policy at any time.
Aniporium offers you a limited, revocable license to download, operate, and use the website solely in line with the terms of this agreement. The terms and conditions are a contract between you and Aniporium ("we," "our," or "us"), which offers you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install, and use the website strictly in line with the terms of this agreement.
For this terms and conditions
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Aniporium or the owner/founders of Aniporium are based, in this case is the Philippines.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Aniporium Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Aniporium and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Aniporium or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the provided services by Aniporium as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-Party Service: refers to advisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Aniporium’s Site, which can be accessed via this URL: aniporium.ph
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Aniporium to use the services.
You agree not to, and you will not allow anyone to do the following:
- Licensing, renting, leasing, assigning, distributing, transmitting, hosting, outsourcing, disclosing, or otherwise commercially exploiting the service or platform.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any portion of the service.
- Any proprietary notice (including any indication of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers, or licensors of the service should be removed, altered, or obscured.
If you sign up for one of our recurring payment plans, you agree to pay all fees and charges for the service to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing conditions in place at the time each fee or charge is due and payable. You must supply us with a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or any other issuer authorized by us) ("Payment Provider") as a condition of signing up for the premium plan, unless otherwise specified in a purchase form. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your usage of the designated credit card account, and you must look to that agreement rather than these terms to establish your payment provider's rights and duties. By presenting us with your credit card number and payment information, you agree that we are permitted to validate the information immediately and invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to us hereunder, with no further notice or agreement necessary. You undertake to tell us immediately if your billing address or the credit card used to pay for this agreement changes. We reserve the right to change its rates and invoicing methods at any moment, either immediately upon posting on our site or by sending an email to the administrators of your company. You are responsible for and must pay any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collecting a delinquent undisputed amount. There will be no contract between you and us (Avalon Oath Retail Business Inc.) for the service until we confirm your order via email, SMS, or other suitable methods of contact. Any third-party fees you may pay while using the service are your responsibility.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements, or recommendations (collectively, "Suggestions") that you give to us in relation to the service will be our full and exclusive property. We are free to use, reproduce, modify, publish, or redistribute the recommendations for any purpose and in any way, we see fit, without giving you any credit or compensation.
We've revised our terms and conditions to provide you complete transparency into what information is collected and how it is used when you visit our site. You agree to our terms and conditions by using our services, creating an account, or making a purchase.
You understand and agree that we may, in our sole discretion, stop providing the service (or any features within the platform) to you or to users in general (permanently or temporarily). You have the option to discontinue using the service at any time. You are not required to notify us when you stop using this service. You understand and agree that if we disable your account, you may be unable to access the service, your account information, or any files or other content stored in your account. If we decide to amend the terms and conditions, we will update the terms and conditions revision date below and/or publicize the changes on this website.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or terminate the service, or any service to which it connects, temporarily or permanently, with or without warning and without liability to you.
Patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other modifications ("Updates") may be provided from time to time to enhance or improve the features/functionality of the service. Certain features and/or functionality of the service may be modified or delayed as a result of updates. You acknowledge that we are under no duty to I supply any updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any of the service's features and/or functions to you. You also agree that all updates will be considered (i) an essential feature of the service and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Third-party content (including databases, information, applications, and other products and services) may be displayed, included, or made available, and we may give links to third-party websites or services ("Third-Party"). You accept that we are not liable for any third-party services, including their correctness, thoroughness, speed, authenticity, trademark compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other element. We do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any Third-Party Services to you or any other person or entity. Third-Party Services and links to them are given purely for your convenience, and you access and use them at your sole responsibility and bound by the terms and conditions of such third-parties.
This agreement will stay in effect until either you or we decide to end it. We may decide to terminate this agreement at any time and for any cause, with or without notice, at our sole discretion. If you refuse to adhere with any aspect of this Agreement, this agreement will automatically terminate without notice from us. You can also end this agreement by removing the service as well as all copies of it from your computer. You must stop using the service and erase all copies of the service from your device if this agreement is terminated. In the event that you break any of your obligations under this agreement (during the term of this agreement), termination of this agreement will not affect any of our rights or penalties at law or in equity.
If you are a copyright owner or such owner's agent and believe any materials from us infringe on your copyright, please contact us with the details provided: (a) physical or digital signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to participate on his behalf; (b) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact details, which include your address, contact number, and email; (d) a statement by you that the material is claimed to be infringing.
You agree to hold us and our family members, subsidiary companies, affiliated groups, officers, staff members, representatives, partners, and licensors (if any) benign from any allegation or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related to your: (a) use of the services; (b) violation of this agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any third-party right.
Regardless of whatever losses you may suffer, our and our suppliers' total liability under any condition of this agreement, as well as your only recourse for all of the above, shall be restricted to the extent actually paid by you for the service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers will not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of data or other information, or business interruption, for personal injury, or for loss of privacy) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the service, third-party software, or third-party hardware us.
The failure of a party to exercise the right or to require performance of an obligation within this agreement, except as given herein, shall not affect that party's ability to exercise that right or to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver of one breach constitute waiver of any effect on the way. No failure or delay on the part of either party to exercise any right or power under this agreement will be construed as a waiver of that right or authority. Any single or partial use of any right or power given under this agreement does not preclude the exercise of that or any other right provided herein in the future. If the provisions of this agreement conflict with any relevant purchase or other terms, the terms of this agreement will take precedence.
We have the right to alter or amend this agreement at any moment in our sole discretion. If the adjustment is significant, we will give you at least 30 days' notice before the new terms take effect. We shall actually define a material change at our absolute discretion. You agree to be bound by the updated terms if you continue to access or use our service after any adjustments become effective. You are no longer permitted to use our service if you do not agree to the revised conditions.
The agreement replaces any earlier and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Aniporium regarding your use of the service. When you use or purchase other services from us, you may be subject to following terms and conditions, which we will give to you at the time of such use or purchase.
We may make changes to our service and policies, and we may have to make revisions to these terms to reflect those changes appropriately. Unless required by law, we will tell you (for example, through our service) before making any changes to these terms and provide you with an opportunity to review them before they take effect. You will be bound by the modified terms if you continue to use the service. You can remove your account if you do not agree to these or any modified conditions.
Our platform, as well as all of its contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, applications, text, displays, images, video, and audio, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are protected by Philippine and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Unless and except as specifically allowed in these terms and conditions, the content may not be copied, modified, reproduced, or downloaded in any manner, in whole or in part, without our express prior written permission. It is illegal to use the material in any way that is not allowed.
You expressly agree that any ideas, creative suggestions, designs, photographs, information, advertisement, data, or proposal you submit or post, including ideas for new or improved products, services, features, technologies, or promotions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will automatically become the sole property of us without any compensation or credit to you. We and our affiliates will have no obligations with respect to such submissions or posts, and we and our affiliates will be free to use ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purpose in perpetuity in any medium, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services based on such ideas.
We may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities ("Promotions") that require you to submit materials or information about yourself. Please note that each Promotion may be governed by its own set of rules, which may include age and geographic eligibility restrictions. It is your responsibility to read any promotion regulations to see if you are eligible to participate. You agree to abide by and comply with all promotion regulations if you participate in any promotion. Purchases of goods and services on or through the services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, all of which are incorporated into this agreement by this reference.
If a product or service is listed at an inaccurate price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the incorrectly priced products and/or services. Whether or not the transaction has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged, we have the right to refuse or cancel any such order. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and it is canceled, we will provide a credit to your credit card account or other payment account in the amount of the charge as soon as possible.
The laws of the Philippines, govern and will be implemented in accordance with the Terms of Service and any other agreements under which we provide products and services.
We are not liable for any errors in content, code, or other aspects of the website. We do not offer any promises or warranties. We will not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or any damages at all, arising out of or in connection with the use of the service or the contents of the service, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tort. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or changes to the service's contents at any time and without notice.
Our service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available," with no express or implied warranties or representations. We are a distributor of content provided by third parties, not a publisher; as a result, we have no editorial control over such content and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, or currentness of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, we expressly disclaim all warranty claims and representations in any distribution on or in connection with our service, or on sites that may appear as links on our platform, or in any product provided as part of, and therefore in connection with, our platform, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No guarantee is provided either by verbal advice or written information provided by us or any of our subsidiaries, staff, executives, administrators, representatives, or the like. Information on availability and cost is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no guarantee that our platform will be uninterrupted, error-free, or prompt.
Shipping & Delivery
- Pre Order Items may take up to 6-8 months to arrive depending on the manufacturer. There are some items that can arrive as early as 2 months.
- Stock Items will be delivered within 3 days within metro manila areas, provincial areas deliveries will be subjected to courier estimate date.
- Priority Fees are for urgent order for pick up and delivery, items can be delivered within the day.
- Items will only be delivered to the delivery address the customer filled upon confirmation of sale. Aniporium would not arrange any delivery that is not within the bill of lading.
- No, we don’t allow you to change the address for in transit deliveries, we only deliver to the initial delivery address stated upon checking out.
- We are in partnership with various couriers primarily GogoExpress
- Yes, but priority fees will be applied for non scheduled pick up.
- Varies on locations
Return & Refund Policy
- Aniporium only sells authentic and original products imported from Japan, but we acknowledge that due to quality control issues, some products may have small flaws or customers may be dissatisfied with the final product. In this case, we offer a 3-days return policy, subject to the following conditions:
- Returns are not accepted on items that have been opened. The following are examples of this: Merchandise that has been unpacked or taken from their packaging, Items that clearly show signs of being opened in the package, Packages that have been unsealed and are no longer factory sealed.
- Customers have an option to provide more security by adding a secured box upon purchase.
- Our partner courier provides insurance (for review)
- Damaged Items would be subjected for a Quality Assurance to ensure that damage items are due to manufacturer fault. Items can be returned to the our head office in 928 Arnaiz Avenue Makati City
- Damage Items will be replaced with the same item.
- Customer should book the courier for the returned product for assessment or drop it on our head office in 928 Arnaiz Avenue Makati City.
- Aniporium will only takes responsibility on any return or pick up/drop off items.
- Down payment and any other form of payment made for aniporium is non refundable, not unless product commitment and deliveries are within manufacturer fault.
- Canceled Orders can be made by calling through our hotline
- Cancelling Pre Orders will ban the user to ordering again on Aniporium